Achievements & Accolades....
Prasad & Company has executed several landmark construction projects in India which have set standards not only for others but for the Company itself to compete and excel. The Company has many accomplishments to its credit and has received several recognitions from various authorities, which include:
- 1967 - Gold Medal from Hon-ble Prime Minister of India for outstanding performance in the execution of Nagarjuna Sagar Dam.
- 1992 - Gold Medal and Scroll of Honour from Hon-ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for excellent performance in the construction of Road bridge across river Krishna at Wadapally, Nalgonda District, AP.
- 1993 - 96 - Completed the World Bank Aided Srisailam Right Branch Canal Packages No. VII & VI works seven months ahead of scheduled time and Sriram Sagar Project Canal Works.
- 1998 - Gold Medal and Certificate of Merit from Government of Maharashtra for outstanding work in completion of Hanga Aqueduct for Irrigation Department 1 year ahead of schedule.
- 1999 - Gold Medal and scroll of Honor from Hon-ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra for excellent performance in the construction of Hanga Aqueduct for Krishna Valley development Authority one year ahead of time.
- 2000 - Gold Medal and Most Outstanding Bridge Award from Indian Institute of Bridge engineers, Mumbai for outstanding performance in execution of Hanga Aqueduct for Krishna Valley development Authority.
- 2002 - Accredited with ISO 9001: 2000 by the AQA International LLC.
- 2003 - Gold Medal and Scroll of Honor from Hon-ble Union Minister for Roads & Surface Transport for Construction of AP 5 Bridge Package for National Highway Authority of India ( NHAI ) from Srikakulam to Visakhapatnam ( Under JV ) in record 6 months ahead of the scheduled time. Also was awarded maximum bonus of 5% for early completion by NHAI.
- 2004 - Gold Medal and Scroll of Honour from Hon-ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for excellent Performance in the construction of bridge across river Krishna on down stream side of Nagarjuna Sagar dam for APSH Projects, Nalgonda District, AP.
- 2004 - Successfully completed the Design & Construction of Bridge cum Aqueduct across the river Naramada for Naramada valley Development Corporation, Madhya Pradesh ( Under JV ).
- 2005 - Completed the Turnkey execution of balance work of Hasdeo Left Bank Canal System with allied structures.
- 2006 - Successfully executing EPC project of Civil Structural & Architectural work of main power plant including Engg. Design procurement supply of EOT crane & vibration isolation system for 2 x 250 MW Unit # 1 & 2 at Korba (East) Project, Chhattisgarh
- 2007 - Successfully executing EPC project of widening of NHAI Road project at Madurai in Tamilnadu for Reliance Energy Ltd.
- 2007 - Successfully executing EPC project of Civil Structural & Architectural work of main power plant at Meija Thermal Power Project for BHEL, in West Bengal.
- 2010 - Prasad & Company (Project Works) Limited was adjudged Best Vendor (Civil & Structural) for the year 2010 by BHEL - PSER, Kolkata.
- 2012 - Prasad & Company (Project Works) Ltd., was adjudged Best Vendor (Civil & Structural) for the year 2012 by BHEL - PSER, Kolkata.